We provide visa advisory and other ancillary tourism related services
Santorini Travel & Tour Limited is a Nigerian company incorporated in Nigeria, as a limited liability company, under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) CAP C20 LFN, 2004. Santorini Travel & Tour Ltd is a firm with great potential for higher growth and development established in June 2018. Since inception, we have bonded and associated with NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA TRAVEL AGENCIES (NANTA).
VISION & MISSION
One of the main objectives of Santorini Travel & Tour Ltd is to provide visa advisory services and other ancillary tourism related services to the members of the public. It is our belief that providing efficient and affordable service delivery to the travelling/touring members of the public will at the end enhance the prosperity of Santorini Travel & Tour Ltd.
However, this objective when achieved will enable Santorini Travel & Tour Ltd provide employment for some of the unemployed youths of this country. That alone will enhance the well-being of those concerned, and checkmate social vices that has engulfed the populace due to high level of unemployment and poverty.
Our services are various and not limited to the following, but are so structured to effectively address every class of client and needs.
• Making travel arrangements for clients.
• Travel ticket booking and reservations.
• Hotel booking and reservations.
• Providing visa assistance.
• Liaising with the airlines on behalf of clients.
• Check-in and Baoding Pass available to client.
• Providing counselling and travel advisory services to clients.
• Travel Insurance • Printing of branded apparels( T-shirts, Face Caps, all clothing)
• Airport transfers.
• Monitoring the return tripsof the clients.
• Provide the best prices on all services.
• Event management services – event tickets, participations etc.
• Provision of ground transportation – car hire service
• Project management
• Arrangements with Car rental companies for clients during their stay in foreign countries.
• Arranging special tours for vacations.